Mounting Your Hanging Rails
· Phillips Screwdriver · A Dime or Penny
· #8 Screw or Nail (not included)
1. Use a coin or a flathead screwdriver to loosen the screws on one of the rails by turning counter-clockwise.
2. Insert the top of print into the thin slot between the rails until it touches the screws. Check that it is even all the way across and then tighten the screws by turning clockwise.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 to attach the bottom rail.
4. To hang your assembled hanging rails, simply insert a screw or nail into the wall at the desired top height of the print, leaving it slightly protruding from the wall. Next, slide the large hole on the back of the top rail over the screw or nail head. Then slide the rail horizontally until it hangs centered and straight on the wall and “locks in.”
- Please note: The bottom rail does not need to be affixed to the wall.
- Use appropriate hardware for your hanging surface.
- We recommend using a #8 screw or nail.